Re: [amibroker] Buy/Sell QQQ on NASDAQ signals

Hi Peter,

You should just use foreign to generate the signals,
set the current stock to QQQ and "apply to" current stock only
in Automatic analysis window. Also set one day delay and
open price as a sell price in Settings.

The formula for simple MA crossover would look like this:

nasdaq = foreign( "^IXIC", "C");

buy = cross( nasdaq, ma( nasdaq, 20 ) );
sell = cross( ma( nasdaq, 20 ), nasdaq );

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com