Backtesting multiple securities is great

Just want to tell that i'm so happy that Amibroker would let me
backtest several securities.
I had metastock 7.2, and i'm still amazed they expected us to test
our systems only on single securities. Imagine the pain when you have
a tight system that would generate only few signals, it was very hard
and time consuming to find securities to backtest with signals and
even more time consuming to have a decent number of result to judge
your systems.

Now with Amibroker, I just make my systems and throw them at my 900+
stocks portofolio and have the results returned in 11-15 seconds on 5
years periods for each securities. This is so powerfull and usefull !!

Just wanted to say i'm happy about the multiple securities backtest :)

Manioc