Re: [amibroker] The Holy Grail of Market Timers

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 at 08:15:19, David Holzgrefe <dtholz@xxxx>
wrote about [amibroker] The Holy Grail of Market Timers:

Peter I find much of the Guppy site handy sometimes the reviews are not
as I would have written them , but I guess a review is reflection of
personal tastes .

Thanks David. I've just taken a look at the Guppy site and particularly
like the way he has categorised books A, B, C etc according to
importance from his viewpoint. Very helpful guide to book titles for
consideration.

Thanks again.

Peter
--