Re: amibroker group list

tomasz;

I forgot to mention,....you pointed me to #2271 concerning input box.

My question is this;...... is there a way to catalog what has already been
discussed in the group, all the sample code, etc. and we all could possibly
download weekly and review to find the answer, before questions are asked.

Thanks
Anthony