Re: [amibroker] Re: testing results

Thanks D T I dont follow what you mean ?
re MTL in the code i posted to me its no different to the P in this code ?

Anyway here is the original code posted by yourself I think ?

what i want to to is insert my own buy conditions inorder to test entries
and though the % Bearish formula was as good an any ?

this is the original forumla posted to the group by ?

Can I just replace the COND1 with my own buy condition?

Reagrds David

/* example exploration */
P=20;/* change percentage loss*/
D=20;/* change days to wait for bearish confirmation*/

COND1=IIF((ABS(C-O)<0.1*ABS(H-L))AND(C>ref(h,-1)),1,0);
COND11=IIF(REF(COND1,-1)>0 AND C<REF(C,-1) AND C<O and o<ref(c,-
1),1,0);
COND111=IIF(REF(COND11,-20)>0 AND LLV(C,20)<(1-(P/100))*REF(C,-
D),1,0);
filter=cond111==1;
NUMCOLUMNS=5;
COLUMN0=CUM(COND11);