Re: 3.65b

Dear Tomasz,
Thank you very much for your reply.
If I understood well, in the
http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/12-2001.html
the caveat: (1) if you want to re-run the formula you must
delete "_composite" ticker, otherwise the results of two scans would
be cumulated
is not valid anymore.
Is it possible to update the phrase:
(A ready to use JScript formula could be found here and the VBScript
version could be found here)
since it is the only reference for all of us.

Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Dimitris,
>
> Here comes a sample code for composite scans that makes use of
> new status() function. Using this one you can forget about deleting
composite
> symbols before scans and refreshing ticker list after that as it is
handled now with this script:

> /* Multiple-security indicator example */
> /* Language: AFL + VBScript */
> /* Use in "Scan" only */
> /* (C)2001 Tomasz Janeczko
>
> /* the criterion to check */
> values = rsi() < 30;
>
> EnableScript("vbscript");
>
> days = day();
> months = month();
> years = year();
>
> initialize = status("stocknum") == 0;
>
> <%
> name = "_composite"
>
> days = AFL("days")
> months = AFL("months")
> years = AFL("years")
> values = AFL("values")
> initialize = AFL("initialize")
>
> ' get the access to AmiBroker's application object
> Set oAB = CreateObject("Broker.Application")
>
> If initialize Then
> oAB.Stocks.Remove( name )
> End If
>
> ' we add artificial "_composite" stock that we will use to store
> ' the cross-market statistics information
> Set comp = oAB.Stocks.Add( name )
>
> For i = 0 To UBound( days )
>
> Set qt = comp.Quotations.Add( years( i ) & "-" & months( i )
& "-" & days( i ) )
> If values( i ) = 1 Then qt.Volume = qt.Volume + 1
>
> Next
>
> If initialize Then
> oAB.RefreshAll()
> End If
>
> %>
>
> buy = 0;
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

Service.