TJ- Indicator by fault

Hi TJ,

I want to save all my "Tickers" only in a "CSV"
format.
Can you tell me how?

Tried to build bar chart, but scaling is not perfect.
indicator is given below.

Maxgraph=5;
graph0=close;
graph0style=128;
graph0barcolor=iif(close/ref(close,1)*100 -
rsi(9)>45,4,8);
graph1=ema(close,5);
graph2=ema(close,21);
graph2style=1;
graph3=ema(close,90);
graph3style=4;
graph3color=3;
title =name() + " MRI of Mistake: " +" White EMA 90= "
+ writeval ( graph3)+", Brown EMA 21="
+writeval (graph2);

Now, you can see the lowest and highest bar is not
perfect. I tried the formula graph0space=5; but,
didn't worked. Can you guess my fault?

Lastly, below-mentioned indicator,MRI by Jaco, is
modified by me. I came to this state while trying to
optimize the indicator.Though, the formula uses close
of to-morrow,but You are requested to take a look in
back-test. Formula for the same is given below,

mo=close/ref(close,1)*100 - rsi(9);
mo2= 45;

buy =cross(mo2,mo);
cover =cross(mo2,mo);
sell =cross(mo,mo2);
short =cross(mo,mo2);

Buying is when this goes below 45 & sell when
re-crosses 45. I found it amazing profitable for
Indian securities & hope will work for other markets
also. If you found it to be useful just put my name,
Kailash K Pareek ( JOHNNY )-INDIA, in any corner.
It'll pay me for my late night work, but, you're not
bound to do so.

Hoping

johnny.