Wish List or Bugs?

Hello Tomasz
> To begin with I have downloaded and reorganized from
NYSE's site their list of industries (attached) as of
this last week. This was not easy, and very time
consuming, maybe someone can suggest a way to automate
this. This format works well in another program I
have, but I will have to make some changes to Import
it to AMI. The problem I have is that there is not
enough spaces in the industry catagory ( only 255 ).
As you can see NYSE has 543 industries and Nasdaq has
103 ( The files from Nasdaq look a lot easier but
still are backwards, I am still working on this list )
with only approx. 22 industries that can be directly (
with the same names ) merged together. This does not
even count the other U. S. markets that I haven't even
browsed yet and whether those have more industries not
yet accounted for or ones that I can merge. Can you
increase the amount of space allotted for industries
to 650 or up to maybe 1000, or am I going to need to
consolidate these every time I want to update.

> Next, I would like to address the fact that every
stock that is unassigned an industry, every index, and
every automatic analysis program that points its
output to be displayed as a selection on the stock
selection ticker tree ends up in ALL of MARKETS 0,
GROUPS 0, SECTORS 0, and INDUSTRIES 0 trees. With
respect to industries tree, advertising is setup as
item 0 , so all unassigned tickers and everything else
ends up in advertising as shipped. Could you revise it
so that in future versions, Industries 0 could be
Default Unassigned, Sectors 0 could be Default
Uncatagorized, and Groups 0, and Markets 0 could both
be Default. Or what you like. Obviously this would
move all items down one, and may cause some headaches
for some if it changes their setup, but would be much
relief for new users, and would free up the
advertising industry catagory for advertising tickers
only.

> Does the newer upgrade versions overwrite anything
like Industry catagories etc., or add or overwrite
formulas without appending the newer version number
I.E. 6.5 to the front of the name of the formula or
script?

Great Program
Thankyou
Brian