>From:
Vlad

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 11:03
PM
Subject: [amibroker] HELP setting up
Sectors/Industries

Hi guys,

I recently downloaded ASXCategories.zip, but the stocks
are not appearing in the correct sectors(eg, i have
BHP under Transport sector).

I basically followed the steps below:

1) override the original broker.industries and
broker.sectors with the new files in the zip archieve
2) extracted setUpIndustries.js and industries.csv in
the script directory.
3) modifed setUpIndustries.js to have
fileName=Industries.csv

The script ran successfully but I am having stocks
appear in the wrong sectors/industries.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.