>From:
Bernard
Bourée
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 6:45
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] ticker
list

Dear Tomasz

Some time time ago I asked you If we could show
up the fullname of the security in an exploration.
You answered that it was not possible since only
numerical values could be displayed.

As you probably know in France and in Europe the
stocks have a numerical number for the ticker so we mostly use the fullname to
recognise our stocks.

It should be nice if you could introducein some
of your next releases some features that allow us to handle our stocks by
their fullname instead of the ticker.

Regards
Bernard Bourée<A
href="">bernard@xxxx