Re: [amibroker]explorations

Dear Richard,
There is no reason to be sorry, it was obvious that you had
the math condition in mind.
Sometimes we are lucky, sometimes not.
Example : I was examining some relations re:volatility and
found a formula with logarithms.
Without checking AFL Help I wrote: S1=ln(X1), from the
habit of math formula. Everything worked fine,but the results
were poor and I left the study for another time.
Reading later AFL reference, I saw that the proper expression
for natural logarithm was S1=log(X1).
For an unknown reason, ln(X1) functioned equally.
But, it was an exception.

For built-in functions we have to follow exactly what is written
in AFL reference.
I appreciate your sensitivity.
Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis