Re: [amibroker] Re: Considering purchasing Amibroker, got some questions

Hi,

> This is out of topic, but I too had an Amiga once ago.
> I've sold my 1040STE atari to a friend when I saw shadow of the beast
> running on Amiga lol !!
Yeah. This game was truly amazing (it was back in 1986 I guess :-)))
and PCs had 16 color graphics. Then came the game in true technicolor
(actually 4096 colors) and breathtaking atmospheric music :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com