>From:
wavemechanic

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 8:33
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Backtesting
reports

Tomasz:

The option as to where AmiBroker goes and howuseful
it is resides in your hands.  There is nothing that any of the userscan
do about that.  AmiBroker is not complete and either is Wealth-Lab.
AmiBroker has the ability to easily be everything Wealth-Lab and Ensign are
and much more.  Lots of good ideas in AmiBroker, but a need for some
basic things in currently weak areas.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE