>From:
Vlad

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 3:26
PM
Subject: [amibroker] AmiQuote

Hi All,

Re: AmiQuote

I have made my own australian.tls file containing
stocks in the following format:

ADA.ax
CIR.ax
ect....

It seems to download fine and does create .AQH
files (eg, ADA.ax.aqh  ,   CIR.ax.aqh
ect...)

But when I download the .AQH files into
Amibroker, the open, close, low and high prices are all constant(eg, low=0.15,
high=0.15, open=0.15, close=0.15) for all the stocks.

Am I doing something wrong?.(It does this for
both current and historical data).

Regards, Vlad.
 Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.