Re: Backtesting reports

TJ,

It looks a lot like Ensign software language, which is described as a
form of Delphi, from Pascal (?).

Does that mean it is going to be lacking the speed of AFL?

M.R.

(http://www.carlo-kok.com/projects.php?project=3).
> It a freeware that comes with the Delphi source and it is pretty
easy to add the functions for trading systems & drawing.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko

drawing. One can do quite a bit with the freebie.

> Bill

Lab site? Is that where AB is headed?

> Bill

from wealthlab:
> "Max IntraDay Drawdown
> This value represents the greatest peak to trough
distance in your equity curve. Beware of Systems that have a high
Drawdown value."

> This is exactly what I meant in my previous e-
mail: "greatest peak to trough distance".

> Now: how should we call entry to lowest trough distance
( a drawdown measure already present in AmiBroker) ??

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> ===============
> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager.
> http://www.amibroker.com

including Risk-Adjusted Return (RAR). This is a standard system
evaluation metric that divides a risk measurement by the annualized
rate of return. You could use maximum drawdown as the risk
measurement, but other measures (volatility, standard deviation,
etc.) would also work.

> The following link lists the system evaluation
parameters used by Wealth-Lab:

> http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-
bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=$imOverview.htm

> Bill

like to see in AmiBroker?

> Please give me your suggestions with the
description.

> For version 3.64 already included are:
>
> - Annual system percentage profit
> - Annual B&H percentage profit
>
> - Maximum drawback calculated from maximum equity
value
> to the minimum equity value
> (BTW: How to name this one? I have no idea)
> (note this is different from current max.
drawback calculation which