Re: [amibroker] symbol problems

Hello,

What formula have you used?

If you have used foreign() function thereshould
be no problem
because tickers in foreign MUST be
enclosed
in quotation marks.

Also - wouldn't be better to import
advances/declines
using importer ADVISSUES, DECISSUES format
field definitions?
Please check "Reference guide: ASCII Importer
reference" section
of User's manual:

<TABLE borderColor=#c00000 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#c00000 cellPadding=3
width="80%" bgColor=#c00000 border=1>

Command

$FORMAT
Define line format (sequence
and types of fields)

<FONT
color=#ffffff>Arguments
DATE_MDY
date in US format: MM-DD-YY
(alias: DATE_USA)

DATE_DMY
date in Canadian format:
DD-MM-YY (alias: DATE_CDN)

DATE_YMD
date in International format:
YY-MM-DD (alias: DATE_INT)

NAME
ticker name (alias:
TICKER)

FULLNAME
stock full name ($AUTOADD and
$OVERWRITE modes only)

OPEN
open price

HIGH
high price

LOW
low price

CLOSE
close price

OPENINT
open interest

VOLUME
volume

VOL1000
volume in thousands
shares

VOLMIL
volume in millions shares

VOLFACTOR
volume factor (number of shares
in a block) default =1

TURNOVER
turnover

SKIP
skip (ignore) field

MARKET
specify a field that contains
market ID (affects $AUTOADD and $OVERWRITE modes only)

GROUP
specify a field that contains
group ID (affects $AUTOADD and $OVERWRITE modes only)

INFO
specify a field with additional
information (WSE specific: nk, ns, rk, rs, ok, os, zd, bd )

REDUCTION
specify a field with reduction
rate in percents (WSE specific)

INDUSTRY
specify a field that contains
industry ID (affects $AUTOADD and $OVERWRITE modes only)

APPENDTICKER
specify a field that contains
string that should be appended to the ticker name (useful when you need to
join several fields together to make unique stock symbol)

ADVISSUES
number of advancing issues

ADVVOLUME
volume of advancing
issues

DECISSUES
number of declining
issues

DECVOLUME
volume of declining
issues

UNCISSUES
number of unchanged
issues

UNCVOLUME
volume of unchanged
issues

Alias

Examples

$FORMAT
TICKER DATE_MDY OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE VOLUME$FORMAT TICKER, DATE_INT,
CLOSE, VOLUME$FORMAT SKIP, TICKER, SKIP, SKIP, DATE_INT, OPEN, HIGH,
LOW, CLOSE, TURNOVER<FONT face=Tahoma
size=1>

Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the comprehensive share