From: "Tiziano Fogliata" <fogliata@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 19 July, 2001 15:16
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Feature Suggestion

At 14.56 19/07/2001, Tomasz Janeczko used the keyboard to type what follows:

>Multiple stock selection is supported in some of
>AmiBroker windows (for example Assignment organizer
>and watch lists).
>
>Could you please write what function would you like
>to perform on multiple stocks at once?

I know I can add a single stock to multiple watch lists. But how can I do to
add multiple stocks to a single watch lists?
It would be useful if I could select multiple stock in the stock tree.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Tiziano.