Re: [amibroker] Wish list rewritten

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001 at 07:50:10, David Holzgrefe <dtholz@xxxx>

wrote about [amibroker] Wish list rewritten:

Thanks for your reply Peter, I was wondering if the group had lost its
sense of humour,

I couldn't resist dreaming something up just for the hell of it IYKWIM.
I hope it's taken in the spirit it was intended - ie for a laugh and no
criticism.

I think I did say everyone has there own styles of trading and if
they work for them then great :)

Absolutely. It never ceases to amaze me how many different approaches
there are to this subject. And how folks really treasure their
method(s) - I guess they will if its making them money in the long run.

There was an article that I  read on a group of well know traders that
traded on the flip of a coin with a high success rate , they attributed
there success to money management and position sizing ..

Random Flip Theory... <VBG>

Peter

--
Peter Carr