Re: AmiQuote 1.21

Hello Tomasz,

Thank you very much for the new AQ.

1. I just want to ask you what will be the fastest way for the
normal daily update, "Yahoo! Downloader" or the new AQ? I've more
then 9500 tickers in AB and download the daily quotes in less than 8
min. with the "Yahoo! Downloader".

2. On which pages of the Yahoo website I can become more information
about downloading quotes, because I'm interested in the Euronext
(Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris)?

Best regards,

Johan

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a slightly modifed version of AmiQuote 1.2 available
> with added support for Argentina, Brazil, China, Denmark, Hong
Kong, India, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan