Re: [amibroker] GAIN-LOSS ISSUES

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 at 21:00:11, Christos Panayiotou
<pachris@xxxx>
wrote about [amibroker] GAIN-LOSS ISSUES:
Demetri
I am really very happy with your great contribution , your technical
knowledges and experience  that you have been sharing with us,   i dont
know about others but for me its a great help.

I also find Dimitri's contribution very interesting indeed. I admit to
not fully understanding all of his (and others) comments, and realise
that I am merely scratching the surface of my understanding of this
subject. Nonetheless I feel I have gained and learned considerably since
using AmiBroker and reading the discussions in this group or 'community'
as we are tending to call ourselves.

My thanks to all contributors for their valuable pointers, and apologies
for not getting involved in discussions - sometimes they are 'way over
my head' and outside my knowledge to respond purposefully.

Peter

--
Peter Carr
Email: pcarr@xxxx ICQ: 22586379