Re: [amibroker] New file uploaded to amibroker

Hi,

After four tries, I've come to the conclusion that AMIenhancer.zip and
Yahoo are really "bonded". I cannot download that particular
file. The system goes through 2 "tries", then tells me that
there is a temporary error and the file cannot be downloaded at this
time. My first try was over 12 hours ago, so this might not be such a
temporary problem for me.

I did download other files at the AB site, so I feel sure that my problem
is with Yahoo and AMIenhancer.zip.

Have others had this problem -- and what should I do next.

All input welcomed.

Thanks,

Hal Brehe