Re: [amibroker] Wish list rewritten

Well Tj You have got yourself on a tight schedule

I hope your implementing
AFL function for Moon phases/ Moon month :-)
as a no 1 priority.

Also Could I ask for one other thing in the next up date ..
Its really goes hand in hand with the moon phases in need an input module
for my crystal ball its very time consuming inputting the signals by hand in
to Ami
maybe it could be added to AmiQuote .. :-)))

Also on the topic of backtesting I have been working on a new system that
goes hand in hand with phases of the moon, its the study of the relationship
between my dog scratching her fleas and the cycles of the market .
Here's where I need a little help for the expert ami community how do you
think i should treat the signals from the dog after market hrs , as the dog
scratches 24/7
1. do i compress the signal into the 6 hr market time frame
2. ignore signals after hours and only take the signal give during trading
hrs
3. but the system on hold until Ami RT becomes avaible next year
4. use the signals for the futures markets only

I eagerly await your reply's

Thanks David

ps for those who do use moon phases just delete this little joke ( If it
works for you then just do it !)