Re: Candlestick graphstyle problem

These are a representation of Bomar Bands, Intermediate Trading Bands
and Breakout/Breakdown bands as used by Marc Chaikin and Bob Brogan.
The Bomar bands are designed to contain 85% of the closing price
above/below its own 21 MA. The Intermediate bands contain 90% of the
closing price above/below its own 50 MA and the Breakout/Breakdown
bands are 1.5 Std Deviations above and below the 90 MA. This
explanation is from memory and may be a touch off from the code. The
code below is not yet complete but is nearly there.

Brett

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Christos Panayiotou" <pachris@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello
> Can you please interpret the above candlestick graph
> With regards christos

GRAPH0STYLE=GRAPH2STYLE=GRAPH3STYLE=GRAPH4STYLE=GRAPH5STYLE=graph6styl
> > e=graph7style=1;
> > > graph0color=graph2color=9;
> > > GRAPH4COLOR=GRAPH5COLOR=5;
> > > graph1color=16;
> > > graph6color=graph7color=4;
> > > title= name() + " " + date() + " Price:" + writeval(close,.2)
> > + " - Upper Bomar = " + writeval( graph0,.2 ) + ", Lower Bomar
= " +
> > writeval( graph2,.2 ) +
> > > ", 21MA = " + writeval(graph3,.2 ) + ", Upper Intermedite
= " +
> > writeval(graph4,.2 ) +", Lower Inermediate = " + writeval
(graph5,.2 );

> > > high=2*high;
> > > low=2*low;
> > > open=2*open;
> > >
> > > Please excuse the colors as I am in the process of modifying
some
> > of the assignments and I have not completed the changes prior to
this
> > screen shot.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your assistance again,
> > >
> > > Brett