Exit value - Entry value = trade profit/loss?

When exporting Auto-Analysis trade list to a CSV file, I'd assume
(Exit value - Entry value) equals a trade profit.

But the number is a little bit different from the number in a System
Test Report.

Just to test, I created an Automatic Analysis that produced only one
trade with no commission.

Entry price Entry value Exit value Exit value
147 10,000,000 165 11,224,500

Exported CSV file shows a profit of 1,224,500 (11,224,500 -
10,000,00) while System Test Report shows Total net profit of
1224489.80.

I'd think the System Test Report number is correct assuming
non-interger number of shares can be traded.

Am I missing something obvious?