Re: [amibroker] Chart question

Hello,

First you probably meant "graphX" not "chartX".

Maxgraph variable just instructs AmiBroker to
search for more graphX definitions than default 3.
As for the difference between graphX objects -
there are some:
1. First three plots have predefined color/styles:
graph0 - red line, graph1 - blue line, graph2 - black bar
   (you can of course change these
defaults using graphXcolor and graphXstyle)
2. The graph lines are plotted in a reverse order
so lower graph numbers are plotted on the top of the
rest.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com