QT to ami

I uploaded my version of the QT to ami program.
This program is super fast it has been optimized for speed
get it from the files section

future enhancement will include
fake next day this is where yoiu can enter your own values for next day
open,close,high.low,volume so you can see what result it can have of other
signals (how many times have you bought to close to a top)
it would be better if TJ can do this

Auto update historical from QT to ami.
type the symbol in QT and it insert it into ami.
or type the symbol in ami and it inserts it in QT as well as get the
historical from yahoo.

NICK

it will be a long time to get done I have a house to fix up in chicago.
any1 around chicago to give me a hand :)