Re: [amibroker] Re: Varexlist AFL Library

Steve,

Thanks for your kind words and comments. The system is really so
uncomplicated that I initially could not believe that somebody hasn't tried
it yet. I decided to share this with the group as I probably won't be using
it in the future due to some unforeseen circumstances. There is one
alteration you can still do to minimise your drawdown and please don't laugh
as this is very basic stuff.

Add the following to the buy signal:

and (C > ref(C,-20)*0.9)

This ensures that you don't buy a crashing stock and improves your profit
factor to levels you won't believe.

Hope you guys can use this to improve your wealth.

Regards.

Jaco Jonker