>From:
Steve Wiser

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 03 July, 2001 12:11
Subject: [amibroker] Another Study
Hope you guys enjoy this one.Translation of Hilbert
indicator from Equis.com user area.I zipped the code so that it wouldnot
come back as a text attached.With this code you can clearly see the
speed differential between Metastock and Amibroker.MS is not anywhere
as fast as Amibroker.  This also includes two sets of VBScript to
take care ofsome PREV values which were used in the MS code.  There
is also a little commentary inside thecode providing a little
explanation.Steve Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.