Re: [amibroker] Re: Candlestick graphstyle problem

Dear Brett,

Please do not be afraid about your
database.
AFL formulas are safe because they operate on
copies of the data
so even if you modify the OHLC arrays in the AFL
formula
this wouldn't affect the database (unlessyou are
using scripting and automation
- but this is another story)

An example:

graph0 = 2 * close;graph0style =
64;graph0color = 2;high = 2 * high;low = 2 * low;open= 2 *
open;

draws candlestick chart with doubled
prices.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the