Re: [amibroker] Candlestick graphstyle problem

Hello Brett,

If you are using graphstype=64 you haveto know
that this style
uses indirectly High, Low and Open arrays. This is
so because
candlesticks need 4 arrays to draw (not only
one)
So it is not enough to write:
graph0 = something;
graph0style = 64;

but you have to OVERWRITE the High, Low and Open
variables.
(the safest way is to do this at the end of the
formula otherwise built in functions
will operate on overwritten values)

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A