Re[2]: [amibroker] Random Walk Index functions

Hello John,

in tradestation it only matters how you code random walk whether it
plots as a oscillator above and below a zero, or completely above the
zero. if this is not the case with this program also i doubt i could
spend any time learning and using this program. now if this program
has external hook that allow me to make and plot what i want (anything
i want) in vb that would be nice.

--
Best regards,
List mailto:list@x...