Re: [amibroker] Weekly analysis

Dear David,

There is a distinction between custom indicator which handles
weekly data without problems
(just switch the chart view to weeklytime
scale and all your custom indicators will
work on weekly data) and backtesting/explorations that
currently do not handle weekly
mode directly.
The support for backtesting/explorations using weekly/monthly
data will be added in the next
release.
If you are skilled in programming this could be coded using
AFL scripting even with
current version (but I would advise wait until next version -
as you probably guess
you wouldn't wait too long :-))

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko