Re: Momentum Index

I've noticed in other discussion groups that Australian traders tend
to use/discuss this indicator more than we do here in the US for some
reason. Another formulation of it that they often give is using a
period of 34 for the ROC: ROC(EMA(C, 13), 34). You might want to
give this a try also. Regards, Jim Byrd

--- In amibroker@xxxx, gmulhall@xxxx wrote:
> Randy,
>
> Below is SIROC from Elder. It works well in a trending market.
>
> This was taken from www.guppytraders.com amd translated by Steve W
> from Metastock format. Thanks again Steve.
>
> Geoff
>
> /* Elders SIROC Indicator */
> /* Set Scaling to Automatic, Show dates On, Percent On, Middle On */
>
> graph0 = roc(ema(c,13),21);
> graph0style = 1;
> graph0color = 9;
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "Randy Barlow" <rcbarlow@xxxx> wrote:
> > Has anyone determined how to compute a momentum index in
Amibroker?