Re: [amibroker] amibroker - Order / Payment

Dear Karl-Heinz Lachmann,

Thank you very much for contacting me.

The reason for the delay is that I was not able to contact you directly
because you have given incorrect e-mail address in your order.

I appologize for the delay but without correct e-mail address
the only thing I could do is to accounce that I can not contact you
on the mailing list
(see the following posting to this group:

I will send you all the details now to your e-mail address
you have used sending the message to this mailing list.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko