More CandleStochastics 3 Day

Thanks to all for the comments for improving and including multiple
days of signals in the code. My "coding" background is Visual Basic,
and I am still learning the AFL code. TJ and all making
contributions to actual examples being posted are a GREAT learning
tool. If I were to redo the conditional nested iif statements, I
would now go to hhv(array,periods). Looks cleaner, with the ability
of naming the "periods" and making only one change in the time for
the entire code that follows to incorporate. The Hold function
probably accomplishes the job the best - I just was not sure that I
wanted to change the alert flags while they were being computed. I
took the precaution of making the changes AFTER the arrays were
computed and posted to the two dimentional array - again - I have
also learned something NEW.
Frank