Re: QT TO AMI

Hi Nick and David,

like I said I can only think of two reasons:
either the connection from QTtoAmi to QuoteTracker's (web)server
or QouteTracker does not know the ticker (of Ami's top window).

Perhaps you try a different TCP port eg 16555 or so...
change the port in stock.ini (while QT is not running)
change the port in QTtoAmi-settings. (Use latest version)

Another problem might be that you haven't clicked enough banner ads:
Open up a Browser Window (I-Explorer) and key in following URL
(while QT is running)
http://127.0.0.1:16239/Req?EnumSymbols
you should see all QT tickers however you might get
something like the following:

QTServer will not work unless the ad clickthrough percentage in QT is
at least 0.8%. Your percentage is: 0.38361%

They get paid by their advertisers and want to keep them happy :-)...
Sorry about this - I forgot that QT doesn't mention this
limitation in their help file.

I will put this hint into QTtoAMi's help info.

Happy clicking.

Cheers - Ralf

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=201903.1443829.3021311.1268964/D=egroupmail/S=
1700007389:N/A=590948/R=2/*http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?
ydomains+merchant-
ad:dmad/M=201903.1443829.3021311.1268964/D=egroupmail/S=1700007389:N/A
=590948/R=3/993088842+http://domains.yahoo.com/>24104b.jpg