>From:
Steve Wiser

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 12:04
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] afl
Try
something like this.ref(C , BarsSince(Cross(ema(c,10),ema(C,30) )
)I hope this works.  It does your cross then calculates the bars
since this occurred then goes back and sees what the C was on that
day.SteveAt 07:49 AM 6/21/01 +1000, you wrote:>Hi TJ
and others>>I was trying to write a whipsaw filter>it
need to know the value of a trade.>>for example if I was using
the cross of the ema 10 and 30 what is the >dollar value of the
cross>>>Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.