>From:
IVA GmbH
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:55
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker]
Commodities
When it comes to reliability, nothing beats CSI (<A
href="">www.csidata.com), forfutures as well as
for stocks.Not the least expensive but competitive and -again- very
reliable andresponsive customer support.Really can recommend
it!CheersMarkus----- Original Message -----From: "Tom
McDaniel" <<A
href="">tmtempe@xxxx>To:
<<A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Tuesday, June 19, 2001 4:05 AMSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Commodities> Hi->> I have used TBSP (<A
href="">http://www.tbsp.com) in the past. They
provide end of> day data for stocks, options, funds and commodities at
a reasonable> price.>> Good hunting.>>-Tom
McDaniel>>>>>> Your use of Yahoo!
Groups is subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.