Re: New file uploaded to amibroker

Thanks Geoff for the zipped file. I have tried a number of times to
get your previous downloads to work, to no avail. On my Winders Box
Broker.industries ALWAYS downloaded as a text file, not as the
filetype that AmiBboker could understand. To use the info within the
file I always had to cut-and-paste into broker.industries within AB,
not what I feel you intended.
I had tried the download in IE 5 and Opera. Both did the same thing.
For others trying to use your files I suggest they download the
zipped version, and save themselves some heartache.
Cheers, Max Andersen.