Re: importing xls into watch groups

Thanks Steve for that little trick
now have a few lists with asx 200 down to the s&p small

couldnt get your filter to work but found a way around it using
filter =1;

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Steve and Bee Grobler" <bgrobler@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi David
> I've recently done what you want to do:
> I made a text file as follows:
> -----
> $GROUP 255
> AAT
> ADT
> AMC
> ARP
> .... etc etc
> --------
> and imported this using Amibroker's import wizard ... see image
below - note option selected. This moves the tickers from wherever
they are, into Group 255 and you can then easily add them into a
watchlist. (do an explore with filter set to group 255 and then in
the afl code, set filter=vol>=0; - then you can right click and move
to a watchlist)
> Hope this helps......
>
> Steve

code from the xls into the watch list