QT_to_AMI program

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to thank Ralf outloud for his superb contribution to the
group in the files section. For anyone who uses Quotetracker, his
program his quite a wonderful tool. It works perfectly and makes
life SO much nicer. Ralf, what can I do to repay you? :)

My only warning is to have both QT and AB running before you start
his program (I forgot to once and my hard drive just kept spinning
and I had to kill off the QTtoAMI program) Also, each time when you
restart the program you must reenter the eastern time offset.

Thanks again!
jim