Re: AUSTRALIAN TRADERS - Updated Industries

--- In amibroker@xxxx, jomickmitch@xxxx wrote:

Mick,

A mistake on my part in the instructions. Rename broker.workspace not
replace it. It will be recreated when you save the database.

As to your problem - check you've changed the name of the .csv file
inside the .js file before running the .js. That's the only problem
I've ever had with the script.

Cheers,

Geoff