>From:
<A title=GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx
href="">GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 2:16
AM
Subject: [amibroker] YAHOO!
Downloader
Hi,I've downloaded the "Yahoo downloader script"
and the "URL Get",but always have errors.  I hope you can understand
the following lines(*), because I have a Dutch version of Windows andhad
to try to translate it.Error messages :URL GETThename
or the adres of the server can't be resolved (*)Windows Scripting
HostDownload of <A
href="">http://quote.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=<ticker
symbols>&f=snl1d1ohgv&c=.csv failedI hope someone can
help me.Best regards,JohanYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.