Re: TC2000 version issue

Ut-oh, just realized the volume on the daily imports using the TC2000
data feed have been significantly off compared to previous imports.

I set up the database using TC2000's export to text function. The
last couple days I've been using the TC2000 data feed for daily
updates.

I'm guessing it is because TC2000 uses volume in hundreds. Your data
feed must correct for this while TC2000's text export does not.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks....Schildroth