Re: [amibroker] Re: WatchList Import Question - Solution Found !!!!!

I think your method of importing stock lists to Watch Groups would be
extremely interesting. I had been looking for something like that. I had a
problem though with running the script. I get a Java compilation error in
line 61, character 38 "unterminated string constant". Since I am completely
unfamiliar with JVscript I can not find the problem. I just copied the
script as you provided it and replaced the file name of the .CSV file. Does
the .js script file have to have a particular name?

Was there a typing error when copying the script to the e-mail window? I
would appreciate if you could provide some hints (may be something else,
like other files etc., has to be initialized? I also think that it might be
helpful if you could provide the script as an attached file.
Thank you much for your efforts.

Regards
Al