>From:
Steve Wiser

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 4:38
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] MS PREV
At present you have to do this inside a VBScript or JScript
area by looping through an array that has been inialized.I have used
this in a couple of demo scripts and indicators which has been put upon
the board.SteveAt 02:20 PM 6/9/01 +0000, you
wrote:>Hi>>Someone could tell me what is the AB
equivalent to Metastock function>PREV
?>>ThanksYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.