Re: [amibroker] Re: QuotesPlus/TC2000 data feed (1.01 beta) available

Hi Brett,

The pauses you observed are caused by thefact
that AmiFeed directs AmiBroker
to import quotations every 30 stocks and after
that it refreshes the stock list in AmiBroker.
Therefore it must be a little bit slower than
export-all import-all operation. But...
partial updates appear in AmiBroker quicker. In
the final version there will be preferences
option that will enable you to choose howoften
AmiFeed directs AmiBroker to refresh its lists.

And... I forgot to tell everyone how muchI thank
you for the help in testing TC2000 feed...
so a big THANKS to you Brett.

As for the future: I plan to divide AmiBroker into
two main layers:
1. database handling layer
2. charting + analysis layer

In fact AmiBroker does have separate layers
now, but what I plan is to make database handling
layer interchangeable so in the future I will
provide several data layers for different database
schemes. This would allow using TC2000,
QuotesPlus and other feeds directly without the need
to import anything. This is planned not sooner
than Q4/2001.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com