Populate Database.exe

Hello,

I've just setup a database with the file "Populate Database.exe". It
was a piece of cake, even for me, really a great job from Larry.
There is just one problem, I don't know how to download the
historical quotes. Do I have to make a ticker list by hand (if so,
how - tried different ways, but not succeed), or is there a better
trick?

I also installed the URLGet program and downloaded the Yahoo
downloader script as presented in AmiBroker Tips, Issue 6/2001, but
when I run the script, the following message appears :

"The database currently loaded into AmiBroker does not have ^NDX. So
I guess this is not correct database. Update failed."

Please, can someone give me the right instructions. Thanks for
helping me,

Johan