Re: [amibroker] A Sugestion or two !

Dear
Tomazs

Thank you very much for replying.  Itis with
great happiness that I thank you for the great new ver 3.6, my problem withthe
report writer was also solved by this update.  Thank you for taking my
suggestions in consideration....yes the crosshairs will be the cherry on the "
share cake " lol.

I must also congratulate you on the good manual
that now accompanies the programme.  I am in the process of getting you a
new customer here in SA and will be demonstrating the software next
week.   Hold thumbs....

Oh yes I just have to blab it out that I made a
small fortune with a great share on the JSE namely an ISCOR warrant which I've
been charting for quite some time....hope to hear more about other people's
success in here lol....all this programming stuff ...sjoe...when do you guys
actually trade ? lol

Well that's me for now !!!

Have a great trading day....

Kind regards,    Louw