Re: [amibroker] Buy/Sell Signals in Scan V3.60a

Hi,

> I noticed that having done a Scan across all stocks I Arrow keyed thru
> stocks via the ticker tree list hoping to see the respective Buy and Sell
> signals (all trades) displayed on the chart of each stock, but program only
> seems to display these signals on the chart for the stock from which Scan
> was initiated. Is this a bug, by design or am I missing something?
You have to double click on the result list for each stock you want to see the arrows for.
Alternatively use Commentary window that puts buy/sell arrows automatically.

> Having coded a new trading system idea the first thing I usually want to do
> is quickly "eyeball" thru the charts (annotated with signals) to see how
> good the signal timing is. Personally I have found that this is the quickest
> way to quickly identify which systems merit further investigation and
> testing. It would be most convenient to be able to perform this directly
> from Scan (maybe using some Windows type select/selelect all function on
> scan report browse list?)

Again: double click on the result pane in Automatic Analysis window.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com